Center for Pastoral Leadership
28700 Euclid Avenue
Wickliffe, OH 44092
[WATCH DIRECTIONS VIDEO BELOW!]
- FREE parking is available at all of the sites marked on the map below. All parking sites are within walking distance of The FEST shuttle buses. Shuttle buses, provided by The FEST at no charge, will run from noon until after the fireworks at the end of the evening.
- Shuttle services will be available all day from the following locations:
– Wickliffe Middle School (29240 Euclid Avenue)
– East 290th and Euclid
– Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church (29840 Euclid Avenue)
– ABB, Corporation (1400 Worden Road)
- Uniformed FEST volunteers will assist guests loading and unloading shuttle buses at these locations.
- At the end of the evening, FEST volunteers will be on site directing people to the shuttles and helping people exit the CPL grounds. The Shuttle stop at the FEST will be located this year at the Back gate near Bishop Rd.
- No RV parking is permitted on the grounds.
- For those who wish to park on the FEST grounds, parking spots are available. However, we ask every person to make a $20.00 donation. Parking spots on site are first-come first-serve so if you would like to utilize on-site parking, please plan to arrive early! As parking spots become available, we will do our best to continue to fill the parking lot throughout the day.
- Handicap parking is free and is located at Coubly Park. There will be a Accesible Shuttles running straight to the FEST all day!
- If someone in your party has Special Needs, Free parking at City Hall (located in Coulby Park) with Accessible Shuttles straight to the FEST will be available!
- Please contact The FEST Office (440-943-7662) with any parking questions.
Get Directions and Print out your own FEST Parking Map HERE
Route 28 is the Euclid Ave Route from East Cleveland to 276th st (just before Wickliffe at 90). It runs 24/7 and has departure/arrival times about half an hour apart. (Route 28 details http://www.riderta.com/routes/