Draw and color your idea of the FEST theme: Be The Light.
As something new this year we are using a the format of a bookmark. We will be offering them as souvenirs of the FEST in the Kids Activity Area.
Prizes for the Top 25 will be awarded at the FEST on August 5, 2018.
Congratulations to the FEST 2018 Drawing Contest Winners!
- Landon Anderson
- Sarah Carney
- Eric Charmley
- Eli DeBoth
- Bree Dinger
- Peyton Faulkner
- Matthew Fultz
- Anna Ha
- Emma Harris
- Aubree Holbrook
- Leah Ilcisko
- Samantha Jenkins
- Cailin Joyce
- Noah Lewis
- Maylee Mash
- Sofia Malik
- Isabella Maloof
- Bernadette Palumbo
- Patrick Palumbo
- Kennan Rebman
- James Roda
- Evelyn Routh
- Elizabeth Spicer
- Blake Stewart
- Lila Wade
Drawing Contest Rules:
- Children must be 13 years or younger to participate. (As of 08/05/18).
- All entries will be judged in the following age groups: (5-6), (7-8), (9-10), (11-13).
The TOP 25 winners will be selected with at least 4 winners from each age group.
The First Place Winner from each age group will receive 4 Cleveland Indians Baseball tickets.
The TOP 25 winners overall will receive a specially designed t-shirt and a chance to be on stage at the FEST.
- All entries must be received by July 12, 2018.
- Children may use crayons, colored pencils, etc. No 3D objects such as puffy paint, tissue paper, glitter, sticker, foamies, etc.
- All artwork must be the authentic work of one child.
- Teachers, schools, VBS leaders are welcome to send all class entries in one envelope.
- As it will be summer, all entries must have the child’s home contact information (Parent name, full address, birthday, phone number, etc.)
- Entry forms may be reproduced on plain white paper.
- The FEST reserves the right to duplicate the entries for use at the FEST.
- Judges decision is final. Entries will be judged for creativity, theme, originality and artistic ability. Unfinished or incomplete entries will not be judged.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Duplicate or print out a Drawing Contest Form from. the website (www.thefest.us). Mail or present original artwork to: The FEST Drawing Contest, Center for Pastoral Leadership, 28700 Euclid Ave., Wickliffe, OH 44092.
Winning entries will be announced on July 17, 2018. Each winner will be notified by phone/email and names will be posted on the FEST website. Winners must pick up their t-shirt on the day of the FEST between noon and 6PM at the Volunteer check in or if unable to attend, August 4 at the Center for Pastoral Leadership.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Congratulations to the Top 25 Drawing Contest Winners of FEST 2017